I help English speaking parents
teach their children how to speak Spanish from the comfort of their home
I offer a step-by-step Spanish-speaking curriculum for elementary children WITH weekly speaking- interactive classes so that students can accelerate their speaking skills.
2020-2021 Live weekly classes: September 3rd- May 13th
First-year level- Thursdays 2:00-2:45 p.m. EST
Second-Year level- Thursdays 3:00-3:45 p.m EST
Check out the themes and topic guide
Created and taught by a certified-native speaker Spanish Teacher
M.A.Ed. Curriculum and Online Learning
¿Es usted una madre hispana que habla español, pero no sabe como enseñarle español a su hijo o hija?
¡Este currículo le puede ayudar! Le da las herramientas, lecciones, materiales y muchos más para que usted puede reforzar el español en casa.
Yo soy la maestra y usted la facilitadora y guía.
When you children speak a second language they become:
- Confident children- not afraid to speak a second language
- World learners - learn and connect with the Hispanic culture
- Bilingual persons - able to express his/ her ideas in another language
Children can feel and believe they are bilingual. A fear-mindset is the number ONE reason children, (teens and parents) are afraid to speak in a new language.
The speaking Spanish curriculum with small speaking classes uses essential grammar so kids can speak Spanish without the frustation to having to pass a test- most important at your child's learning pace and time.
An example of what they will be able to accomplish is- after just four week of learning and speaking your child will be able to use a family picture, and identify each family member, introduce them, describe them, and greet them. In addition, interact with other Spanish learners and a native speaker-teacher. Students will work on their accent and fluency.
- Phonetic and reading lessons included in lessons - so that your child can learn correct pronunciation and start reading
- Read-aloud- So that your child can enjoy listening to fun stories in Spanish and reinforce reading comprehension skills.
- Geography and cultural lessons - so that children can explore, learn and connect with the Hispanic culture
- Learning Material PDF worksheets, Montessori flashcards, electronic Quizlet flashcards include in each topic - So that you can reinforce the learning and practice without creating the material yourself.
- Community support through a private Facebook group - so that you the parent can be supported throughout the journey.
- Access to a Spanish certified teacher via email- so you can get help from an expert
- Office hours during the school year - so that parents or students can ask questions to avoid giving the learning.
2020-2021 School-year learning bonus:
Spanish reading club and Pen-Pal Spanish Opportunities
Spanish Worksheets with Montessori Cards and Games
Reading, phonetic practices and Spanish Read-aloud
Fun games to review vocabulary, memorization and more!
"It is a relief for me to have an expert and experience Spanish instructor and native speaker teaching my girls. I could not teach my children to speak Spanish because of this program they are learning so well and fast."
- Liesl, from the Homeschool Den
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
"My daughter does the Spanish lessons daily. We are watching cartoons once a week, we play games and have fun! My daughter continues to tell people that Spanish is her favorite Spanish! Thanks to you for the enthusiastic introduction to Spanish.”
- A Happy Mom, from Virginia"
About Sra. Morato
Homeschool mom of three. Spanish certified Instructor Prek-12th grades. M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online learning. Former Fairfax County Public teacher-Guatemalan native. Taught IB Spanish (international Baccalaureate program) and immersion classes for teaching 16 years. More than twenty years of classroom, tutoring experience. From primary years to advanced levels. Has helped hundreds of students learn Spanish better and to speak with confidence. Her students have gone to experience Spanish beyond the classroom. From traveling opportunities to studying Spanish at a college level.