Online Small Spanish Study Group for middle-high school students
Support beyond the classroom: Homework, oral, written assessment preparation, grammar review and more!
Parent! Your teen does not need to figure out Spanish alone. I can help!
Some students thrive in a small learning environment. This small group is an answer to that need.
- The study group meets weekly: Mondays 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Online Classroom NO need to drive
- Perfect for Novice-Intermediate level students (Sp1, 2, 3)
- Sessions focus on the present needs of the students to improve understanding of the subject and improve grades.
- Students can ask questions and receive immediate answers to their present struggles.
- Opportunity to practice oral presentation and receive feedback and help.
- Students work on mindset blocks, such as fear of speaking or ask for help to improve confidence.
- How to write in Spanish teachings and lessons will be included to helps students prepare and excel in their written assessments.
Do you have more questions? Please write me at [email protected]
Spanish Educational Solutions made all of the difference for our son! His grade literally went up and entire letter in the first two weeks. The on-line platform was easy. With the pressure off, he even started enjoying Spanish! Thank you so much for helping us through this.
Brandon and Shelley Smith, Happy Parents
Sra. Morato was a great teacher for me. I was often confused and anxious about the content. She was patient, helpful, and explained things really well. I like her techniques to help me remember important concepts that I use in my Spanish class on a regular basis.
Luke, A Successful Student
I would absolutely recommend Mrs. Morato for tutoring. Her ability to facilitate my daughter's to make a complete turnaround in Spanish 1 and 2 has been incredible. The tutoring sessions were tailored specifically to meet her needs in Spanish vocabulary and grammar usage, as well as overall improvement in her class. The results were evident in the classroom as our daughter demonstrated a greater level of confidence in her ability to speak and write Spanish. Really happy we found Mrs. Morato!
Mrs. Nataliya, A Happy Mother
Both of my sons worked with Sra. Morato. She provided an environment for the boys to take risks, ask questions and seek help. She has helped them through three years of Spanish. They are both A students and would not have been without her guidance and wonderful teaching style.
Mrs. Marci, A Happy Mother
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Sra. Morato
Homeschool mom of three. Spanish certified Instructor PreK -12th grades. M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online learning. Former Fairfax County Public teacher, where she taught IB Spanish immersion classes for 16 years. For more than twenty years, she has been teaching hundreds of students how to speak from primary years to advanced levels. Her students have gone to experience Spanish learning beyond the classroom, from traveling opportunities to studying Spanish at a college level.