Online Elementary Spanish Program for the ENTIRE Family with an Immersion Approach
Self-paced with Video Teachings, Flashcards, Worksheets with Teacher and Community Support
Introducing the Spanish Elementary Program
with the Immersion Approach
A self-Paced Program
$27 a month for the entire family
Sample of a weekly lessons review: 1.1 Mi Familia
These are done via Facebook Live inside our exclusive private community. Fridays are lesson review time. Parents and students join to watch the review lesson and practice interactively with me and my daughter in Spanish.
Parents and students benefit from this feature because it creates consistency and motivation to continue learning every week.
Here is a sample of a lesson review.
"It is a relief for me to have an expert and experience Spanish instructor and native speaker teaching my girls. I could not teach my children to speak Spanish because of this program they are learning so well and fast."
- Liesl, from the Homeschool Den
What parents are saying!
"Sra. Morato teaches them how to speak..."
"My daughter does Spanish lessons daily. We are watching cartoons once a week, we play games and have fun! My daughter continues to tell people that Spanish is her favorite Spanish! Thanks to you for the enthusiastic introduction to Spanish.”
- A Happy Mom, from Virginia
How your family will benefit from this program:
- Open up new opportunities for your child’s future career and lifestyle
- Learning and speaking using full sentences
- Phonetic (pronunciation) practices in lesson
- Develop real-world conversational Spanish skills that will last a lifetime.
- Consistent learning methodology for effective learning
What you get:
- You will save time and energy.
- All inclusive affordable ONLINE elementary curriculum and program with video lessons, learning tool, practice worksheet sets, and parent support.
- Access to a certified- native speaker Spanish teacher
- Save time by not having to drive to classes and research practice pages, songs, etc.
- Stop frustration by trying to teach Spanish in your own
- Peace of mind knowing that your child or the whole family is learning Spanish and moving forward and becoming bilingual
- Consistency so your family can develop the Spanish skills needed to speak the language on daily and weekly basis.
- Access to a private Facebook community so you can be part of like minded parents who want to educate bilingual children
How to join
Step 1- Click the button below, which will take you to a page to fill out your name and email address and choose a new password for your teen's access to the program.
Step 2- You’ll move on to fill out your credit card details.
Step 3- After you enter your payment details, you’ll receive a confirmation and welcome email from me explaining first steps for your child to take in preparation for the program , which begins with an orientation week.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Sra. Morato
Spanish certified Instructor Prek-12th grades. M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online learning. Former Fairfax County Public teacher-Guatemalan native. Taught IB Spanish (international Baccalaureate program) and immersion classes for teaching 16 years. More than twenty years of classroom, tutoring experience. From primary years to advanced levels. Has helped hundreds of students learn Spanish better and to speak with confidence. Her students have gone to experience Spanish beyond the classroom. From traveling opportunities to studying Spanish at a college level.