I help English speaking parents
and bilingual parents
teach their children how to speak Spanish from the comfort of their home
I offer a step by step Spanish speaking curriculum with video lesson for elementary children
Take charge of your children's education and allow them to become:
- Confident children- not afraid to speak a second language
- World learners - learn and connect with the Hispanic culture
- Bilingual persons - able to express his/ her ideas in another language
Children can feel and believe they are bilingual. A fear-mindset is the number ONE reason children, (teens and parents) are afraid to speak in a new language.
The speaking Spanish curriculum uses essential grammar so kids can speak Spanish without the frustation to having to pass a test- most important at your child's learning pace and time.
An example of what they will be able to accomplish is- after just four week of learning and speaking your child will be able to use a family picture, and identify each family member, introduce them, describe them, and greet them.
¿Es usted una madre hispana que habla español, pero no sabe como enseñarle español a su hijo o hija?
¡Este currículo le puede ayudar! Le da las herramientas, video lecciones, materiales y muchos más para que usted puede reforzar el español en casa.
Yo soy la maestra y usted la facilitadora y guía.
Inside the online curriculum and Facebook Community
Watch the video
- Phonetic and reading lessons included in lessons - so that your child can learn correct pronunciation and start reading
- Read-aloud- So that your child can enjoy listening to fun stories in Spanish and reinforce reading comprehension skills.
- Geography and cultural lessons - so that children can explore, learn and connect with the Hispanic culture
- Learning Material PDF worksheets, Montessori flashcards, electronic Quizlet flashcards include in each topic - So that you can reinforce the learning and practice without creating the material yourself.
- Kahoot games - so that children can practice ALL skills by playing.
- Community support through a private Facebook group - so that you the parent can be supported throughout the journey.
- Access to a Spanish certified teacher via email- so you can get help from an expert
- Office hours during the school year - so that parents or students can ask questions to avoid giving the learning.
2020-2021 School-year learning bonus:
Spanish reading and movie club and Pen-Pal Spanish Opportunities
Spanish Worksheets with Montessori Cards and Games
Reading, phonetic practices and Spanish Read-aloud
Fun games to review vocabulary, memorization and more!
What parents are saying!
"Sra. Morato teaches them how to speak..."
Here is what parents are saying inside the community...
What a parent said about a Spanish review lesson ....
"It is a relief for me to have an expert and experienced Spanish instructor and native speaker teaching my girls. I could not teach my children to speak Spanish, but because of this program they are learning quickly! They are now able to speak in full sentence and can hold simple conversations! I am SO impressed by the Spanish Elementary Program. If you want your kids to build their vocabulary quickly and to be able to speak and communicate in Spanish, this course will help them achieve those goals!"
- Liesl, from the Homeschool Den
Meet an amazing kindergartener
"We don't go through the program on any kind of schedule. We don't stick to the weekly assignments. We might take a long time just to get through one module. But we do EVERYTHING in the module . . . all the worksheets, all the computer exercises, etc. After one year, we are only at 31% completion. But it works so well! Tate not only remembers everything he learns, but he has also learned so much basic grammar (like whether to change a color ending to -o or -a based on the gender of the noun).
He doesn't really even know the genders of all the words, but he can guess based on whether it ends in -o or -a. He also knows when to add an -s for plurals. He is getting pretty good at spelling Spanish words too. It's all so intuitive for him. He doesn't even struggle to learn! I wish the girls could have started out in a program like this. It's the next best thing to having a native speaker in our house. He loves the videos with Elizabeth in them so he can see an actual child speaking Spanish. Really, this is a masterpiece of Spanish education! I hope you are so proud of it."
- Anne , A dedicated mother
"My daughter does Spanish lessons daily. We are watching cartoons once a week, we play games and have fun! My daughter continues to tell people that Spanish is her favorite Spanish! Thanks to you for the enthusiastic introduction to Spanish.”
- A Happy Mom, from Virginia
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
About Sra. Morato
Homeschool mom of three. Spanish certified Instructor Prek-12th grades. M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online learning. Former Fairfax County Public teacher-Guatemalan native. Taught IB Spanish (international Baccalaureate program) and immersion classes for teaching 16 years. More than twenty years of classroom, tutoring experience. From primary years to advanced levels. Has helped hundreds of students learn Spanish better and to speak with confidence. Her students have gone to experience Spanish beyond the classroom. From traveling opportunities to studying Spanish at a college level.