Online Elementary Spanish Program for the ENTIRE Family with an Immersion Approach
Self-paced with Video Teachings, Flashcards, Worksheets with Teacher and Community Support
Introducing the Spanish Elementary Program
with the Immersion Approach
A self-Paced Program
$27 a month for the entire family
Sample of a weekly lessons review: 1.1 Mi Familia
These are done via Facebook Live inside our exclusive private community. Fridays are lesson review time. Parents and students join to watch the review lesson and practice interactively with me and my daughter in Spanish.
Parents and students benefit from this feature because it creates consistency and motivation to continue learning every week.
Here is a sample of a lesson review.
"It is a relief for me to have an expert and experience Spanish instructor and native speaker teaching my girls. I could not teach my children to speak Spanish because of this program they are learning so well and fast."
- Liesl, from the Homeschool Den
What parents are saying!
"Sra. Morato teaches them how to speak..."
"My daughter does Spanish lessons daily. We are watching cartoons once a week, we play games and have fun! My daughter continues to tell people that Spanish is her favorite Spanish! Thanks to you for the enthusiastic introduction to Spanish.”
- A Happy Mom, from Virginia
How your family will benefit from this program:
- Open up new opportunities for your child’s future career and lifestyle
- Learning and speaking using full sentences
- Phonetic (pronunciation) practices in lesson
- Develop real-world conversational Spanish skills that will last a lifetime.
- Consistent learning methodology for effective learning
What you get:
- You will save time and energy.
- All inclusive affordable ONLINE elementary curriculum and program with video lessons, learning tool, practice worksheet sets, and parent support.
- Access to a certified- native speaker Spanish teacher
- Save time by not having to drive to classes and research practice pages, songs, etc.
- Stop frustration by trying to teach Spanish in your own
- Peace of mind knowing that your child or the whole family is learning Spanish and moving forward and becoming bilingual
- Consistency so your family can develop the Spanish skills needed to speak the language on daily and weekly basis.
- Access to a private Facebook community so you can be part of like minded parents who want to educate bilingual children
$27 a month for the entire family
Create an amazing Spanish Portfolio
Using the step by step and topic by topic
It is like creating your textbook
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for 2020-2021 School Year
Spanish online Courses for your middle and high schooler?
Visit my website
- Course with weekly speaking classes
- Self-paced and Self-study Course with teacher support
My story and answering the call to teach:
My name is Karim Morato or Sra. Morato! I have three children, and as a parent I know the feeling of not wanting to hold back your children from learning subjects that you have limited knowledge about. For example, I am not a mathematically-minded person, and I haven’t studied math to an expert level. So as my homeschooled children progressed in their education, I started buying self-directed mathematics courses with videos and textbooks for them to study. It all seemed to be going OK, until my children took some tests and I realized that their skills levels were surprisingly low considering all the hard work they’d put in. You may not be fluent in Spanish and you maybe do not feel equipped or able to teach Spanish at the required level. In those cases you may be looking for a program that can give you a level of support and is affordable. This is why I created this online program to make Spanish language learning more accessible for parents and students.
Spanish certified Instructor Prek-12th grades. M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online learning. Former Fairfax County Public Teacher Spanish. Taught IB and immersion classes for teaching 16 years. More than twenty years of classroom, tutoring and Co-op experience. Teaching all levels from primary years to advanced levels to a diverse group of learners. From primary ages, homeschoolers, secondary, college students to adult professionals.